The University Center on Aging and Health and the Frances Payne Bolton School of Nursing, Case Western Reserve University will present Part 3 of the Florence Cellar Webinar Series, to be held on October 21, 2021, on ZOOM.
- Discuss the State of Ohio’s strategic action plan to address equity and justice for Older Ohioans.
- Describe the agenda to address Elder Justice policy and programming in Ohio.
- Describe health policy agenda challenges and opportunities affecting equity and justice for Older Ohioans.
- Reem Aly: Vice President, The Health Policy Institute of Ohio; Adjunct Ohio State University College of Public Health
- Ashley Davis, Division Chief, Elder Connections Division, Ohio Department on Aging
- Sylvia Pla-Raith: Director Elder Justice Unit, Consumer Protection, Ohio Attorney General Dave Yost